New Learning Modules
Apr 13, 2021, 15:31 PM
Sleep Health Learning Module
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has partnered with HealthQuest to bring you this all new learning module to help you understand more about good Sleep Hygiene. To locate the module, log in to your HealthQuest Portal and search Sleep.
In this one-week workshop, you will learn sleep basics, including:
- Safe sleep for babies
- How much sleep you need
- How sleep impacts chronic disease
- Tips for better sleep
Completion of this learning module is worth 1 HealthQuest Credit. Members may earn up to 12 credits annually by completion of learning modules.
Heart Health Learning Module
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) has partnered with HealthQuest to bring you this all new learning module to help you improve your understanding of heart disease and stroke; provide a review of common signs and symptoms, identify modifiable risk factors and describe lifestyle changes for prevention or risk reduction.
These goals will help support you to:
- Learn more about cardiovascular disease: heart disease and stroke
- Identify common signs and symptoms of heart attack and stroke
- Name at least two modifiable risk factors of heart disease and stroke
- Describe 3 lifestyle changes / healthier choices to reduce risks of heart disease and strokes