A Note from your Health Coach - Mindset, Priorities, and Exercise
May 12, 2021, 09:13 AM
Having a positive mindset when it comes to exercise helps you look at the bigger picture and realize the exercise you perform each week has large carry over to the goals and lifestyle you want to live.
Instead of: “I have to exercise today but I don’t have time.”
Think: "By exercising at least 20 minutes every day, I will be able to keep up with my kids/grandkids as they grow up.”
Prioritize your exercise by getting it completed at a set time each day.
- First thing in the morning works well for some.
- Set out your exercise clothes the night before to save time.
- Right after work is also a great time.
- Helps with transition from work to home life.
- The only not-ideal time to exercise is within an hour of bedtime.
- Exercise raises body temperature which can impair the ability to fall asleep.
Schedule a Coaching Appointment Today!