• Avēsis - New Vision Insurance provider.
Non-Medicare Medical and Prescription
• Plan A - Deductible amounts reduced to $900/single and $1,800/family.
• Plan A - Out-of-Pocket (OOP) Maximum reduced to $5,250/single and $10,500/family.
• Plan A - Reduced primary care Copay from $40 to $30.
• Plan C - Out-of-Pocket (OOP) Maximum reduced to $4,500/single and $9,000/family.
• All Plans - Preferred Brand Name Drugs Coinsurance reduced from 40% to 35%.
• All Plans - Non Preferred Brand Name Drugs Coinsurance reduced from 65% to 60%.
• Plan Q will no longer be offered as a medical plan option.
Medicare-Eligible Medical and Prescription
•Medicare Advantage Options
•Lower monthly rates
•Aetna Medicare Advantage Liberty plan is no longer offered.
•Aetna Medicare Advantage Freedom and Elite are available with Aetna Part D Standard Rx only. Aetna Part D High and Low Rx are no longer offered.
•New benefits such as transportation, meal delivery, and Teladoc.